Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Presentation.

Hello,
I'm Simon van lerberghe.I was born in chimay 17 years ago,exactly on the 13th april in 1991.I was brought up in chimay and I'm very proud of this because,in my opinion,it's a great area to live in and there are a lot o very nice people.I come from a sporty family.My father and my brother Bastien, who studies to work later as an architect, both play football.I also play football in a small club called Pesche but to be honest, I've always dreamt of playing in Chelsea, the best team in europe in my opinion.Otherwise I alaways remember my proudest moment wich was when i scored my irst goal in championship, against Sommenoise.I was very happy and very moved.Now I'm a sutend at the college of Chimay.I'm in my last year and I will be very sad next year because I'll o to the university and I'll miss my friends and my great teachers a lot.Pior to leaving my colleg, I'm planning to live every moment as if it was the last of my life.I'm planning to have a great party on the 6 and 7 march , a great travelling in Prague and above all have good relations with the other students at the college.I' think that kind of thoughts come from my parents.Since my youth my parents have always said me"don't dream your life, live your dreams" and they also said : "don't worry,be happy".I listened to them very attentiveky and now, when I have a problem, I think about hese words.It's my motto in a certain way.

Click here to see our blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Simon!
    Your blog is very nice but you've got to learn how to create your adress on blogspot.
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sim
    I think you should correct some mistakes you made when you typed your text. It's a great blog otherwise ! =)
    I love the color ! =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. well :D
    what a great presentation :)
    i think you're right! we've got to live our last year as most as possible!
    good continuation
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my teddy bear! (^_^)
    I love the colour of your blog! <3
    Don't be sad! I'll come visit you next year and I'll comfort you xD
    See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you when you said that we have to live our last year as most as possible .
    Good travelling in Prague, During this time I'll be in Ecosse ! :p

    ReplyDelete